Wednesday

Blonde Ambition

It's Wednesday and I'm feeling a little lackluster - all the fun scheduled for this week has already happened.  What's a girl to do?  Think pink!  So nothing serious today - just a little fluff in Easter shades from the movies.  From the Jackie O update to sherbet Chanel, Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde, has fabulous girly clothes (although the script didn't match - it turned out to be a fantastic movie to watch on mute). I really wanted to see stills of these clothes. After a lot of digging I came up with the following shots - and I figured I'd share them with you, too!

P.S. Here's a challenge: send me an email at sanityfairblog@gmail.com with your favorite movie outfit, or comment below (include html link to the pic please) and I'll do a post of reader's favorites!

This first outfit is my favorite, and alas, I haven't been able to find one good shot of it (far RH, with Chanel necklace). The soft blue-lavender tweed is lovely!















Very classic - hair and dress. The shower cap isn't bad either.









Lovely windowpane pattern coat. It could make it in the work-a-day world sans pink booties!













The outfit is a tad dated for now (mattress ticking stripes), but the Pucci pattern bag is timeless.












The cream pant suit. The only outfit in the entire movie I could actually picture happening on the Hill. Work it!












Still at the law firm - she's in kicky black satin (be careful trying this at home). But the cut is smart and sophisticated.












This is a great way to wear a charm - on a ribbon, instead of a chain! Very cute.












The classic Jackie O look, in rose pink. I chose a pic without the hat (a little overwhelming). I wouldn't wear this to the office, but it could be cute for Easter!

















Images: 1.allmoviephotos.com, 2. ew.com, 3. reelingreviews.com. 4. - 8. allmoviephotos.com 

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails