Saturday

Fashion Paparazzi

I'm not a huge follower of celeb fashion, but I am a fan of Anne Hathaway (hello, Devil Wears Prada).  When I stumbled across these snaps of her in Valentino at the Rodeo Walk of Style event, I had to share.  Can you be cutting edge modern and floral feminine at the same time?  YES, says Anne. Note the nude heels - they keep the outfit from being too girly, and put the focus on the dress. 

Here's the outfit - take notice, brunettes! This is the look for you.


























Here's the dress alone and a side shot of the coat. 





























P.S. I really like the touch of aqua in the ring - just to shake the color wheel up a bit.


Images: Bloom.acious.

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails