Friday

Black and White and Fun All Over

I love the look of graphic black and white; it's so adaptable from winter to spring! White breaks up the dreariness of black and keeps things playful, while black weighs white down and keeps the look from becoming too summery. Here are a few of my favorite pieces to go from now 'till April (OK. So I cheated on the Tory Burch thong sandals. But I'll wear them inside! I promise!).

black and white clutch, white house black market 
aniseed skirt, anthropologie
idiom bangle, kate spade
style continuum belt, modcloth
concentric scarf, tory burch
cain sandal, tory burch
new bamboo bag, gucci
zara houndstooth rain boots, target
chiffon trim silk blouse, jcrew
xoxo,Sanity Fair

4 comments:

Averill said...

I am DYING for that trench (but in the red-orange!). Gorgeous picks -- particularly love the graphic houndstooths, zig zags and stripes.

Christy said...

I love your picks too - that purse on the left side of the screen is so freaking cute.

Molly said...

wow. i need that anthro skirt!

Samantha said...

My closet is 80 percent black and white with the remaining 20 percent in gray.

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails