I love the look of graphic black and white; it's so adaptable from winter to spring! White breaks up the dreariness of black and keeps things playful, while black weighs white down and keeps the look from becoming too summery. Here are a few of my favorite pieces to go from now 'till April (OK. So I cheated on the Tory Burch thong sandals. But I'll wear them inside! I promise!).
Black and White and Fun All Over
Posted by Sanity Fair at 12:01 AM
Labels: Black and White, Fashion
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Ads Anthropologie Antiques Apartment Architecture Art Articles artist Artists Ask Sanity Fair Atlanta Audrey Hepburn Award Bags Bath Beauty Bedrooms Black and White Blogs Blue and White Books Carolina Herrera Chanel cheap and chic Children Chinoiserie Christmas Closet COACH Coats Color Colorful Christmas contests Coral Couture DC Decor Design Designers Designers Series Dior DIY Domino Dorothy Draper Easter Eddie Ross Edith Wharton Events Fall Fashion Favorite Find Fridays Flowers Food Fragrance Fun With Advertising furniture Garden Gift Guide Give-Away Gucci Guest Posts hardware Hermes HGTV Historic Homes Holidays Home Office Home Tour Hotels iDecorate Ingrid Mida Inspiration Interviews Iomoi J. Crew J.Crew Jewelry John Galliano Jonathan Adler Kate Spade Kelly Wearstler Kitchen Libraries Lighting Lilly Pulitzer Linens living little Lonny Louis Vuitton Magazines Marie Antoinette Media Missoni Movies Norma Kamali Office outdoor Pagodas Paint Paper Parties Pattern Perfume Photography Pillows Prada Presents Prints Quadrille readers Reading Resort Rugs Saturday Snooze Sea shoes Shopping small spaces South Southern Literary Trail Spring Steals Style Style Redux summer Table Target Technology The Small Side Thomas Jefferson Tory Burch tracy porter Travel Trends Trompe L'Oeil TV/Movies Urban Outfitters Vern Yip Victoria Vintage Wall Decor Wallpaper weddings Weekend Writers Zebra
Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.
I am DYING for that trench (but in the red-orange!). Gorgeous picks -- particularly love the graphic houndstooths, zig zags and stripes.
I love your picks too - that purse on the left side of the screen is so freaking cute.
wow. i need that anthro skirt!
My closet is 80 percent black and white with the remaining 20 percent in gray.
Post a Comment