Monday

Eliza Page Jewelry

I have a love-hate relationship with bracelets. They catch on clothes, rattle at inopportune moments, and are virtually invisible under sleeves in the winter. But... I can't give them up. Just the opposite - I seem to keep magically acquiring them. And here are some more I may "accidentally" be wearing very soon. 

Lizard, stingray, python, crocodile, and other prints provide plenty of variety with these wonderful Eliza Page cuffs. And would you believe they're $70 - $115. Gorgeous! 
I would love any of these stacked, or in a matching set on each wrist. The metal clasps also make them a great mix with other metals - pile a sleek black and gold cuff with your gold bangles and enjoy the attention!
All images, Eliza Page. 

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails