Tuesday

THE AMAZING ELVA FIELDS

I've blogged about Elva Fields before, and I just keep coming back for more. Which is pretty much my psychological profile when it comes to gems and jangle:  MORE. There's no such thing as TMB - or Too Much Bauble. Pretties? Please! My jewelry "box" turned into drawers a long time ago, and let it be known: I am an equally opportunity purchaser. Those H&M cane-weave bangles are pretty cozy with grandmom's cameo, which is nestling up to a vintage Escada cuff, and that's lying low next to white beads from the Wal-Marts. It's true fashion diversity. So enjoy a few more of my new favorite pieces, from the Elva Fields spring line. (Be forewarned, many of these lovelies are sold out online already, but some are also featured in boutiques country-wide. Find locations on their site.)








P.S. Thanks for all the sweet comments about my interview! Y'all are the best!
All images, Elva Fields.

7 comments:

Robin said...

Gorgeousness, esp. the bird one. And the orange one. And the black one. Etc.

Emma on "Glee" always has fab necklaces and I am convinced they are Elva's.

walrus studio said...

I love the bird one and the last one!

TSL said...

I would adore having any of them, with the exception of the lips, somehow I am certain the lips would need botox if I wore them.

Karena said...

These are gorgeous, I love the turquoise and the orange best, oh wait did someone already say that?! Fabulous!

Karena
Art by Karena

Christina said...

you crack me up. these are beautiful and i'm not sure i can have too many pieces either. i told b for my birthday this year that he cannot buy me a necklace (which is his MO). now i'm kind of regretting that. what was i thinking???

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I love you Elva! Not a huge jewelry girl, but I adore this line. xx

Marija said...

This is new to me. And I love it. The bird necklace matches my office. Is it insane to match my jewelry to my office?!

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails