Tuesday

GOING TO THE SMALL SIDE: NAOMI'S HOME

Since I'm decorating a small (minuscule) living space, I spend a lot of time digging through photo archives of everything from diminutive houses, to one-bedroom apartments and studios, looking for what looks best when your aspirations are big and your canvas for realizing them is small. One of my favorite new inspirations is the apartment of Naomi of Divine Manifest blog and interior design. You'll note it's fairly spacious, but many of the design elements would translate beautifully to the small side - especially the fabulous accent walls!




/All Images/ Design Manifest/

6 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Yes, it is quite fabulous. Love her use of color and pattern!

Interior Design News said...

Everything is nice. But the mirror interests me more. Very lovely!

Samantha said...

Her place is awesome. She inspired me to slipcover my sofa.

Samantha said...

p.s hate the new word verification.

Sanity Fair said...

Sorry Bromeliad - I had to put it up after my comments section kept getting hit with spam :( I wish I could find another way to stop the spammers!

Unknown said...

what a great painting ideas thanks a lot for sharing this great information
Painting Company

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails