Thursday

ADLER'S ACCESSORIES

I may have been the last person in the DC metro region to visit the new Jonathan Adler store in Georgetown (and no, I never got around to posting the pics, either). I'm also, apparently, the last person to hear about Adler's new line of accessories - but of course, it was only a matter of time until those greek keys and hexagons started showing up sartorial. The line includes scarves, hats, key fobs, and of course:  bags.

This would be darling all summer long - especially at the beach. 

And it has witty interior pockets...

Orange is my crush, and I know this bag would never blend in.


My favorite!
/Images / Jonathan Adler/

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ooooh, now I must go shopping!! Love these!

XOXO,
The Glam Pad

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails