Friday

PALM BEACH AT THE TAR-JAY

I don't do a lot of home goods shopping at Target these days-being of the Tony Duquette camp when it comes to color (clear, bold colors every time) has kept me away. Virtually every shade they sell comes pre-aged in too-many-mixed-wash-cycles grey: mustard rather than sunshine yellow, brick red rather than lacquer, faded blue rather than blue sky. But today's Target shopping trip was pure delight-so many great finds! Apparently, they're eager for spring, too:

There's a nice Madeline Weinrib look to those pillows-and check out the pink and bamboo tray. I'm also a fan of the coral lamps in the background.

Great storage option-it comes in pale blue, too.

Check out these great tables! Just make sure you get the one with even side panels. :)


These bamboo mirrored trays are fabulous! I almost bought one... almost, because despite my constant drumbeat about how great trays are for keeping spaces organized, you can also have TOO MANY TRAYS. Which is what I have. And I may have just bought another last week...

Chinese garden stools at the Target! Love the lattice pattern. They're a good deal at $69. 

Matching vases and coasters are a smaller dose of Palm Beach vibe.

These "wicker bottom" trays were lovely in person, and the lattice mirror isn't bad either. 

5 comments:

Julie said...

Those gold tables are amazing!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Target really knows how to 'bring it'!

Champagne on Tuesdays said...

I drooled over these items at my Target. Great finds! I also have too many trays, but I seem to keep buying them. Alas.

Anonymous said...

What great items...I long for a Target store to find its way to Dubai!!
When will we see your imgaes of your new apartment?
I loved your last one and I still have the images on my inspiration board as I thought your colour choices were incredible!

Katie said...

Is this from the Rockville target? Potomac Yards? I want to go find so much of this tomorrow!!

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails