Saturday

Fresh!

When I saw a selection from Dransfield & Ross I couldn't help but get excited! The beautiful greens remind me of a walk in a rainforest (or an Herbal Essences shampoo commercial). Vibrant, radiant shades of green evoke feelings of health and wellness. It's also a soothing, trusting color. Don't believe me? Which company do you automatically assume is more environmentally friendly?










I'll put down money (green again!) that you chose BP. The same trick works in your home - especially if you have a dark room with little light. Green it up! These beautiful linens will liven your living space - but unlike plants, they won't need watering.

No comments:

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails