Saturday

Sanity Fair Throws In The Target Towel

I give up. I've been trying not to be too "Target-centric" on this blog because of various reasons - it's limiting from a design standpoint, I'd like to offer a mix of low AND high, it gets old and repetitive, etc. etc. But darn that wonderful red and white circle, it's a hopeless business. At least once a week they do some sort of fabulous designer collaboration, and I get all excited, and you get a post. In an effort to control the madness, I've embraced an "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" attitude. There will now be a weekly Treasures from Target post. And I'll try to hold it together on the other days. Promise.

Here it is: Felix Ray for Target! And there is CORAL involved. Oh dear. How many of these bags will I come home with? Enjoy the low-cost feast below. **Prices aren't official yet - most appear to be in the $19 to $39 range.






























Big thanks to blogs Cheap Chicas for the nice bag collage and to Gigi's Gone Shopping for the nice (and rare) pics of the navy blue options.

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails