Thursday

Get Thee To A Glue Gun

I don't actually own a glue gun (despite my affinity for decor, I have yet to master anything crafty. Too many failed attempts to make wreathes or candles in Girl Scouts synged my psyche). But, if I DID, I would totally make these adorable shoes.  Country Living Mag features this craft project, which involves some ribbon, glue, and your favorite pair of keds or ballet slippers. Too cute, and you'll be the only one with them! How to here.






















If you can sew, go ahead and make some cute summery napkin rings too. Florals plus hair elastics equal cheap and chic! How easy is that?
















Images: Country Living

No comments:

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails