Wednesday

Bold in Blue

I love blue and white rooms like this whimsical teen bedroom from Traditional Home, so it's no surprise I can't resist making blue and white Christmas the next in my colorful Christmas series. There are so many colors to explore, so stay tuned! I hope these various collections inspire you in your own decor and prove that any style of home can have a unique Christmas spirit.
Image links: WH Tree. Ice blue and white dinner table. Blog Color Sizzle, Miles Redd decorations. Images 9 - 10, blue and white rooms. Victorian table setting. Blue and white Traditional Home room. Rooms 2 - 5 by Canadian House and Home. Bold blue and gold table, Eddie Ross.

8 comments:

Ingrid Mida said...

Blue is so elegant and calm. Love your choices of decor.

Southern Aspirations said...

I LOVE these selections! they are so elegant and serene somehow. I've gone through phases of blue and white- love it hate love it but I really like these!

A Life More Fabulous said...

We are totally on the same page this week with pink and blue Christmases!
xo

Anonymous said...

交友聊天找e爵,熊貓貼圖區,ut 聊天室,杜蕾斯成人,成人小說,正妹,成人文章,成人圖片,熊貓貼圖,jp成人,交友戀愛小站,色情遊戲,情色視訊,情色視訊,aio交友愛情館,成人視訊,tt1069同志交友網,成人影片,成人貼圖,男同志聊天室,0951成人頻道下載,交友104相親網,成人圖片區,ut男同志聊天室,18成人,成人韭南籽,視訊交友,交友104速配網,情色文學,交友覓戀會館,情色小說,情色貼圖,色情小說,美女,色情,成人,嘟嘟成人網,交友戀愛進行室,85cc成人片觀看,85cc成人片,

Down and Out Chic said...

this is my favorite color combo for this season's festivities. so pretty.

Sarah Klassen said...

I'm not typically a blue person, but I admit, I am turning into a fan -- so pretty against fresh whites and snow.

I really like the freshness of these photos. The second is so pretty -- that white tree looks so soft, almost like feathers...

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

Beautiful! Now I must move down and read your pink story!

xo

Averill said...

I love blue and white all year long but it's particularly lovely (and wintry) at Christmas! It's also a nice break from ALL that red & green.

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails