Wednesday

GOING GRAY

No, you haven't gone color blind! Sanity Fair is looking a little different today. For more than a year, Sanity Fair resembled a crayon box after a little C-4 - a shade explosion! Plainly, there wasn't a hot pink I couldn't handle:


But lately, hot pink was starting to seem a little... dated. You know, "Hey, I'm still wearing my high school t-shirts" dated. (Or maybe even college. We won't go there.) So, today we're opting for a little more sophisticated touch, à la grayscale. I'm not promising she'll stay this way forever (I am color-crazy; that isn't changing). But here's where a few fonts in Word, some Fotoflexer action, and a little frantic googling of HTML terms got me in one evening. Hope you like our new look!


Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails