Monday

STACKING UP

Aside from rather reminding me of Diana Vreeland's fanciful red living room, which she referred to as a "garden in hell," I was rather taken with the ivory nesting tables stacked along the wall of this red-on-red room. Ming nesting tables have been in vogue so long they're now elevated to the status of a classic, but these sets are less often seen piled up as a makeshift etagere. I love the look!

This set is so sculptural, it barely requires decoration.

Lilly Pulitzer Home Collection features the pagoda stack on the right. I don't know if it breaks down into individual sections, but it's charming. 

Let's go shopping, shall we?
Beautiful etagere from Highland House with nailhead detail.

Modern stackables from PB Teen. 

Another sorbet shaded option from Home Decorator's Collection.

How glamorous would this gold set look stacked high? From Z Gallerie.

Or, take this mini set of mings and make a short etagere on a table top.
/Images/ Domino Magazine/ unknown/ Lilly Pulitzer/ all products, as attributed above/

P.S. This is a great small space solution, especially for those awkward corners or alcoves where normal furniture is too large, but a little visual pizzazz would go a long way (and let's not forget you can store things on them).

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Ooooo, it shows them off so much better than just nesting.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I just saw the coolest gold bamboo ones in a store, they were way too expensive, but I loved them. I'm # 500 of your followers. I feel lucky!

therelishedroost said...

I love anything stackable, its a space saver and looks soo good!! Glad I found your blog!!
Karolyn
THe Relished Roost

Anonymous said...

It is your colourful blog that brings me a lot of knowledge about living. 
| Toko Baju Online
| Reseller Baju

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails