Monday

C. WONDER AT TYSON'S


Since I may be officially the last person in the metro D.C. area to visit the new C. Wonder at Tyson's, I half thought they might give me a certificate or something when I finally walked in the door (on Kelly Green paper, of course). Mostly, I just wanted to see the decor, which was bright, cheering, and liberally dosed with shiny brass accents.

I immediately went for these blue and white vases and lovely green ikat-patterned dishes. 

That foo dog pillow is so charming!

Mostly though, I enjoyed the store's decor:  Osborne & Little's Royal Palace wallpaper is so fabulous, enveloping an alcove of ceramics. The display tables feel a tad too country, however.

Even check-out is full of pizzazz - especially that marvelous mosaic counter. While I was queueing, a fellow shopper noticed my Tory Burch handbag and asked if I felt like a traitor. I absolutely couldn't figure out what she was talking about - until I remembered C. Wonder was started by Burch's ex-husband. The only appropriate response was a Meg Ryan quote, a la Joe vs. The Volcano:  "I have no response to that."
/Images/ my own/

Happy shopping!

5 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I haven't been yet either - I won't brave Tysons for anything! It's nuts out there -haha.

Julie Leah said...

I'm coming to DC next month - this is on my to-do list!!

Progressive Home Insurance said...

This site is one of the best I have found :
=> Homeowners insurance <=

=> Property Insurance <=

=> Home Insurance Rates <=


Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

1. Room Decorating Ideas

2. Living Room Design Ideas

3. Home Decor Ideas


Joan Troyer said...

I love the chinaware!

Blogger said...

Shop For Genuine Designer Handbags Online.

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails