Friday

FAVORITE FIND FRIDAYS

Two shopping "scores" this week:  yesterday, I blogged about the recent Target shoe collaboration, Miss Trish of Capri. THEN, I swung by Target, and ended up with these sassy wedges from their other latest collaboration, Cynthia Vincent for Target. Fantastic stuff. I loved the tan 'n gold (see pathetically grainy phone photo below), and they come in black and yellow too. Did I mention they're only $29.99?


Next up, vintage Vera scarves. I posted this picture last week of a framed Vera scarf, an example of a great way to decorate with scarves around your home

Second shopping score:  when I was out vintage shopping this week, I came across not one, but two vintage Veras! A steal at $9 for 2! I haven't decided how to use them yet, but I have options. Frame or wear?  
What about you? Any great finds this week? Do share!
Target ad image. Cynthia Vincent for Target.

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails